AD 1

Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark


A Haunted Graveyard

I am a doctor by profession. A few months back, I received a call from in-laws at 9 o'clock in the night. My brother in law seemed quite worried. He said to me, Mother is very sick. No doubt the treatment is going best but the benefits are not enough. Her condition is becoming serious. Come as soon as possible.”
I took the necessary medication and started my car. I hardly travelled a few miles, suddenly started rain. The roads were completely deserted and there was no human or rider visible for long distance. I started to recite Ayat-ul-Kursi, 4 Quls & Travelling Prayers.
 It was almost eleven o'clock in the night. After traveling about 12 km, there came a graveyard along the way. When I was a little away from the cemetery, I felt strange sensation. Suddenly I saw that smoke started to come from the middle of the road, about a hundred yards from the graveyard. One particular thing I observed that when the car was running. It seemed that someone was pushing it back. The car seemed to be very loud as it was climbing uphill. The path was straight and clear. I got frightened and applied pressure on the race. Immediately after reading Ayat-ul-Kursi, I blew around the car. Now I had passed by the cemetery. Suddenly the smoke coming out of the middle of the road stopped. I was very surprised and frightened that night. On reaching to the home, I told the entire event. My father in law told that the graveyard is haunted and it was difficult to pass through this cemetery at night. You were lucky to have survived or those giants would not succeed to harm you.

Post a Comment

Please do not enter a spam link in the comment box.

Previous Post Next Post

AD 3

AD 4